"2-Aminoadipate Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE containing enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of amino group of L-2-aminoadipate onto 2-oxoglutarate to generate 2-oxoadipate and L-GLUTAMATE.
- 2-Aminoadipate Transaminase
- 2 Aminoadipate Transaminase
- Transaminase, 2-Aminoadipate
- 2-Aminoadipate-2-Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- 2 Aminoadipate 2 Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, 2-Aminoadipate-2-Oxoglutarate
- alpha-Aminoadipate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, alpha-Aminoadipate
- alpha Aminoadipate Aminotransferase
- 2-Aminoadipate Aminotransferase
- 2 Aminoadipate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, 2-Aminoadipate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "2-Aminoadipate Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "2-Aminoadipate Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "2-Aminoadipate Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "2-Aminoadipate Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "2-Aminoadipate Transaminase" by people in Profiles.