"20-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A biologically active 20-alpha-reduced metabolite of PROGESTERONE. It is converted from progesterone to 20-alpha-hydroxypregn-4-en-3-one by the 20-ALPHA-HYDROXYSTEROID DEHYDROGENASE in the CORPUS LUTEUM and the PLACENTA.
- 20 alpha Dihydroprogesterone
- 20 alpha-Hydroxy-4-Pregnen-3-One
- 20 alpha Hydroxy 4 Pregnen 3 One
- 20 alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- 20 alpha Hydroxyprogesterone
- Pregn-4-en-3-one, 20-alpha-hydroxy-
- 20-alpha-hydroxy- Pregn-4-en-3-one
- Pregn 4 en 3 one, 20 alpha hydroxy
- 20 alpha-Dihydroprogesterone
- 20alpha Hydroxypregn 4 Ene 3 One
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "20-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "20-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "20-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" by people in this website by year, and whether "20-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.