"Fluoroimmunoassay" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The use of fluorescence spectrometry to obtain quantitative results for the FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE. One advantage over the other methods (e.g., radioimmunoassay) is its extreme sensitivity, with a detection limit on the order of tenths of microgram/liter.
- Immunofluorometric Assay
- Assay, Immunofluorometric
- Assays, Immunofluorometric
- Immunofluorometric Assays
Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric Assay
- Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric Assay
- Assay, Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric
- Assays, Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric
- Immunofluorometric Assay, Time-Resolved
- Immunofluorometric Assays, Time-Resolved
- Time Resolved Immunofluorometric Assay
- Time-Resolved Immunofluorometric Assays
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fluoroimmunoassay".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fluoroimmunoassay".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fluoroimmunoassay" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fluoroimmunoassay" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fluoroimmunoassay" by people in Profiles.