Medical Record Administrators
"Medical Record Administrators" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Individuals professionally qualified in the management of patients' records. Duties may include planning, designing, and managing systems for patient administrative and clinical data, as well as patient medical records. The concept includes medical record technicians.
|Medical Record Administrators
- Medical Record Administrators
- Administrator, Medical Record
- Administrators, Medical Record
- Medical Record Administrator
- Record Administrator, Medical
- Record Administrators, Medical
- Medical Record Librarians
- Librarians, Medical Record
- Librarian, Medical Record
- Medical Record Librarian
- Record Librarian, Medical
- Record Librarians, Medical
Medical Record Technicians
- Medical Record Technicians
- Medical Record Technician
- Record Technician, Medical
- Record Technicians, Medical
- Technician, Medical Record
- Technicians, Medical Record
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medical Record Administrators".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medical Record Administrators".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medical Record Administrators" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medical Record Administrators" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.