"Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Catalyzes the final step in the galactocerebroside biosynthesis pathway.
- Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase
- Galactosyltransferase, Ganglioside
- UDP Galactose-Ceramide Galactosyltransferase
- Galactose-Ceramide Galactosyltransferase, UDP
- Galactosyltransferase, UDP Galactose-Ceramide
- UDP Galactose Ceramide Galactosyltransferase
- UDPGalactose-N-Acetylgalactosaminyl-(N-Acetylneuraminyl)-Galactosyl-Glucosyl-Ceramide Galactosyltransferase
- UDP-Galactose-GM2 Ganglioside Beta-1-3-Galactosyltransferase
- Beta-1-3-Galactosyltransferase, UDP-Galactose-GM2 Ganglioside
- Ganglioside Beta-1-3-Galactosyltransferase, UDP-Galactose-GM2
- UDP Galactose GM2 Ganglioside Beta 1 3 Galactosyltransferase
- UDPGal-GM2 Beta1-3-Galactosyltransferase
- Beta1-3-Galactosyltransferase, UDPGal-GM2
- UDPGal GM2 Beta1 3 Galactosyltransferase
- Ganglioside GM1 Synthase
- GM1 Synthase, Ganglioside
- Synthase, Ganglioside GM1
- UDP Galactose-GM2 Galactosyltransferase
- Galactose-GM2 Galactosyltransferase, UDP
- Galactosyltransferase, UDP Galactose-GM2
- UDP Galactose GM2 Galactosyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ganglioside Galactosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.