Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Longitudinal Studies
- Lost to Follow-Up
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cine
- Markov Chains
- Middle Aged
- Models, Economic
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome
- Multivariate Analysis
- Natriuretic Peptide, Brain
- Norwood Procedures
- Odds Ratio
- Oxygen Consumption
- Palliative Care
- Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitors
- Placebo Effect
- Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
- Postoperative Care
- Postoperative Complications
- Pragmatic Clinical Trials as Topic
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Preoperative Care
- Proportional Hazards Models
- Prospective Studies
- Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- Receptors, Adrenergic, alpha-2
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-1
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-2
- Regression Analysis
- Research Design
- Retrospective Studies
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Factors
- Sex Factors
- South Carolina
- Stroke Volume
- Surveys and Questionnaires
- Survival Rate
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Time Factors
- Transition to Adult Care
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Treatment Outcome
- Truncus Arteriosus, Persistent
- United States
- Ventricular Function, Left
- Young Adult
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.