"Fetoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the fetus and amniotic cavity through abdominal or uterine entry.
|Fetoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Fetoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Fetoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Fetoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Fetoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Fetoscopic
- Surgery, Fetoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Fetoscopic
- Fetoscopic Surgery
- Fetoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Fetoscopic
Amnioscopic Surgical Procedures
- Amnioscopic Surgical Procedures
- Amnioscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Amnioscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Amnioscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Amnioscopic
- Surgery, Amnioscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Amnioscopic
- Amnioscopic Surgery
- Amnioscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Amnioscopic
Embryoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Embryoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Embryoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Embryoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Embryoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Embryoscopic
- Surgery, Embryoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Embryoscopic
- Embryoscopic Surgery
- Embryoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Embryoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fetoscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fetoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fetoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fetoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fetoscopy" by people in Profiles.
Finneran MM, Templin MA, Stephenson CD. Risk of donor demise after laser therapy for twin-twin transfusion when complicated by growth discordance and abnormal umbilical artery Doppler findings. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2019 Apr; 32(8):1332-1336.
Finneran MM, Pickens R, Templin M, Stephenson CD. Impact of recipient twin preoperative myocardial performance index in twin-twin transfusion syndrome treated with laser. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017 Apr; 30(7):767-771.
Belfort MA, Shamshirsaz AA, Whitehead WE, Ball R, Silver R, Ruano R, Espinoza J, Mann DG, McCullough L, Chervenak F. Unusual pleuroamniotic shunt complication managed using a two-port in-CO2 fetoscopic technique: technical and ethical considerations. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Jan; 47(1):123-4.
Firshein SI, Hoyer LW, Lazarchick J, Forget BG, Hobbins JC, Clyne LP, Pitlick FA, Muir WA, Merkatz IR, Mahoney MJ. Prenatal diagnosis of classic hemophilia. N Engl J Med. 1979 Apr 26; 300(17):937-41.