"Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A ZINC metalloenzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a methyl group from BETAINE to HOMOCYSTEINE to produce dimethylglycine and METHIONINE, respectively. This enzyme is a member of a family of ZINC-dependent METHYLTRANSFERASES that use THIOLS or selenols as methyl acceptors.
- Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase
- Betaine Homocysteine S Methyltransferase
- S-Methyltransferase, Betaine-Homocysteine
- Betaine Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Homocysteine Methyltransferase, Betaine
- Methyltransferase, Betaine Homocysteine
- Betaine-Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Betaine-Homocysteine
- Bet-HCys MTase
- Bet HCys MTase
- MTase, Bet-HCys
Betaine-Homocysteine Methyltransferase 2
- Betaine-Homocysteine Methyltransferase 2
- Betaine Homocysteine Methyltransferase 2
- Methyltransferase 2, Betaine-Homocysteine
- Betaine-Homocysteine Methyltransferase-2
- Methyltransferase-2, Betaine-Homocysteine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Betaine-Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" by people in Profiles.