"Receptors, Interleukin-8B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
High-affinity G-protein-coupled receptors for INTERLEUKIN-8 present on NEUTROPHILS; MONOCYTES; and T-LYMPHOCYTES. These receptors also bind several other CXC CHEMOKINES.
- Receptors, Interleukin-8B
- Receptors, Interleukin 8B
- Interleukin-8 Receptors Type B
- Interleukin 8 Receptors Type B
- Interleukin-8 Receptor Type B
- Interleukin 8 Receptor Type B
- Antigens, CDw128b
- Interleukin-8B Receptor
- Interleukin 8B Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin-8B
- Receptors, CXCR2
- CXCR2 Receptors
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 2
- CDw128b Antigens
- Interleukin-8B Receptors
- Interleukin 8B Receptors
- CXCR2 Protein
- Interleukin-8 Receptors B
- Interleukin 8 Receptors B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-8B".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.750]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8B [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.750.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.750]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8B [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.750.750]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.421]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8B [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.421.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-8B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-8B" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-8B" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.