Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
"Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of drugs whose main indications are the treatment of hypertension and heart failure. They exert their hemodynamic effect mainly by inhibiting the renin-angiotensin system. They also modulate sympathetic nervous system activity and increase prostaglandin synthesis. They cause mainly vasodilation and mild natriuresis without affecting heart rate and contractility.
|Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Kininase II
- Kininase II Antagonists
- Kininase II Inhibitors
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Antagonists, Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme
- Antagonists, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
- Antagonists, Kininase II
- Inhibitors, ACE
- ACE Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme
- Enzyme Inhibitors, Angiotensin-Converting
- Inhibitors, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Antagonists
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Antagonists
- Enzyme Antagonists, Angiotensin-Converting
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.