"Receptors, Interleukin-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
High affinity receptors for INTERLEUKIN-3. They are found on early HEMATOPOIETIC PROGENITOR CELLS; progenitors of MYELOID CELLS; EOSINOPHILS; and BASOPHILS. Interleukin-3 receptors are formed by the dimerization of the INTERLEUKIN-3 RECEPTOR ALPHA SUBUNIT and the CYTOKINE RECEPTOR COMMON BETA SUBUNIT.
- Receptors, Interleukin-3
- Receptors, Interleukin 3
- IL-3 Receptors
- IL 3 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-3
- Receptors, IL 3
- IL3 Receptors
- Receptors, IL3
- Interleukin-3 Receptor
- Interleukin 3 Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin-3
- Interleukin-3 Receptors
- Interleukin 3 Receptors
- IL-3 Receptor
- IL 3 Receptor
- Receptor, IL-3
- IL3 Receptor
- Receptor, IL3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor [D12.776.543.750.705.852.150]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.150.360]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.340]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.200]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.200.480]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-3" by people in Profiles.
Cohen KA, Liu TF, Cline JM, Wagner JD, Hall PD, Frankel AE. Toxicology and pharmacokinetics of DT388IL3, a fusion toxin consisting of a truncated diphtheria toxin (DT388) linked to human interleukin 3 (IL3), in cynomolgus monkeys. Leuk Lymphoma. 2004 Aug; 45(8):1647-56.
Urieto JO, Liu T, Black JH, Cohen KA, Hall PD, Willingham MC, Pennell LK, Hogge DE, Kreitman RJ, Frankel AE. Expression and purification of the recombinant diphtheria fusion toxin DT388IL3 for phase I clinical trials. Protein Expr Purif. 2004 Jan; 33(1):123-33.
Matsunaga T, Hirayama F, Yonemura Y, Murray R, Ogawa M. Negative regulation by interleukin-3 (IL-3) of mouse early B-cell progenitors and stem cells in culture: transduction of the negative signals by betac and betaIL-3 proteins of IL-3 receptor and absence of negative regulation by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Blood. 1998 Aug 01; 92(3):901-7.