"Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a methyl group from S-adenosylmethionine to N-acetylserotonin to form N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (MELATONIN).
- Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase
- Acetylserotonin O Methyltransferase
- O-Methyltransferase, Acetylserotonin
- Oxyindol O Methyltransferase
- Hydroxyindole O-Methyltransferase
- Hydroxyindole O Methyltransferase
- O-Methyltransferase, Hydroxyindole
- Acetylserotonin Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Acetylserotonin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Acetylserotonin O-Methyltransferase" by people in Profiles.