Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens
"Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endogenous superantigens responsible for inducing strong proliferative responses in T-cells in mixed lymphocyte reactions (see LYMPHOCYTE CULTURE TEST, MIXED). They are encoded by mouse mammary tumor viruses that have integrated into the germ line as DNA proviruses (MINOR LYMPHOCYTE STIMULATORY LOCI).
|Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens
- Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens
- Antigens, Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory
- Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens, Minor
- Minor Lymphocyte-Stimulating Determinants
- Determinants, Minor Lymphocyte-Stimulating
- Lymphocyte-Stimulating Determinants, Minor
- Minor Lymphocyte Stimulating Determinants
- Mls Antigens
- Antigens, Mls
- Mls Determinants
- Determinants, Mls
- Minor Lymphocyte-Stimulating Antigens
- Antigens, Minor Lymphocyte-Stimulating
- Lymphocyte-Stimulating Antigens, Minor
- Minor Lymphocyte Stimulating Antigens
- Lymphocyte-Activating Determinants
- Determinants, Lymphocyte-Activating
- Lymphocyte Activating Determinants
- Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Determinants
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Minor Lymphocyte Stimulatory Antigens" by people in Profiles.