"Receptors, CCR1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CCR receptors with specificity for a broad variety of CC CHEMOKINES. They are expressed at high levels in MONOCYTES; tissue MACROPHAGES; NEUTROPHILS; and EOSINOPHILS.
- Receptors, CCR1
- CCR1 Receptor
- Receptor, CCR1
- CC Chemokine Receptor 1
- CCR1 Receptors
- Antigens, CD191
- CD191 Antigens
- CD191 Antigen
- Antigen, CD191
- CC Chemokine Receptors 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CCR1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.150]
- Receptors, CCR1 [D12.776.543.750.622.214.171.124]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.150]
- Receptors, CCR1 [D12.776.543.750.705.8126.96.36.199]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CCR1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CCR1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CCR1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, CCR1" by people in Profiles.
Dendritic cells express multiple chemokine receptors used as coreceptors for HIV entry. J Immunol. 1998 Apr 15; 160(8):3933-41.