Proline-Rich Protein Domains
"Proline-Rich Protein Domains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Protein domains that are enriched in PROLINE. The cyclical nature of proline causes the peptide bonds it forms to have a limited degree of conformational mobility. Therefore the presence of multiple prolines in close proximity to each other can convey a distinct conformational arrangement to a peptide chain.
|Proline-Rich Protein Domains
- Proline-Rich Protein Domains
- Domain, Proline-Rich Protein
- Domains, Proline-Rich Protein
- Proline Rich Protein Domains
- Proline-Rich Protein Domain
- Protein Domain, Proline-Rich
- Protein Domains, Proline-Rich
Proline-Rich Peptide Domains
- Proline-Rich Peptide Domains
- Domain, Proline-Rich Peptide
- Domains, Proline-Rich Peptide
- Peptide Domain, Proline-Rich
- Peptide Domains, Proline-Rich
- Proline Rich Peptide Domains
- Proline-Rich Peptide Domain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proline-Rich Protein Domains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proline-Rich Protein Domains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proline-Rich Protein Domains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proline-Rich Protein Domains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proline-Rich Protein Domains" by people in Profiles.