"Enoyl-CoA Hydratase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes reversibly the hydration of unsaturated fatty acyl-CoA to yield beta-hydroxyacyl-CoA. It plays a role in the oxidation of fatty acids and in mitochondrial fatty acid synthesis, has broad specificity, and is most active with crotonyl-CoA. EC 22.214.171.124.
- Enoyl-CoA Hydratase
- Enoyl CoA Hydratase
- Hydratase, Enoyl-CoA
- 3-Hydroxyacyl Dehydratases
- 3 Hydroxyacyl Dehydratases
- Dehydratases, 3-Hydroxyacyl
- beta-Hydroxyacyl Dehydratases
- Dehydratases, beta-Hydroxyacyl
- beta Hydroxyacyl Dehydratases
- beta-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrases
- Dehydrases, beta-Hydroxyacyl-CoA
- beta Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrases
- trans-2-Enoyl-Coenzyme A Hydratase
- Hydratase, trans-2-Enoyl-Coenzyme A
- trans 2 Enoyl Coenzyme A Hydratase
- Enoyl CoA Hydratases
- CoA Hydratases, Enoyl
- Hydratases, Enoyl CoA
- Enoyl Hydrase
- Hydrase, Enoyl
- 3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Hydrolyases
- 3 Hydroxyacyl CoA Hydrolyases
- CoA Hydrolyases, 3-Hydroxyacyl
- Hydrolyases, 3-Hydroxyacyl CoA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Enoyl-CoA Hydratase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Enoyl-CoA Hydratase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Enoyl-CoA Hydratase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Enoyl-CoA Hydratase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Enoyl-CoA Hydratase" by people in Profiles.
Molecular organization of peroxisomal enzymes: protein-protein interactions in the membrane and in the matrix. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2006 Jul 15; 451(2):128-40.
Dichloroacetic acid induction of peroxisome proliferation in cultured hepatocytes. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 1998; 12(6):351-9.
Impairment of peroxisomal beta-oxidation system by endotoxin treatment. Mol Cell Biochem. 1994 Jun 29; 135(2):187-93.