"Immunoglobulin Domains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compact globular protein domains of about 80 to 110 amino acids.They are characterized by two antiparallel beta sheets stabilized by HYDROPHOBIC INTERACTIONS and disulfide bonds between opposing strands. Three major subtypes of Ig domains are recognized: variable (V), intermediate (I), and constant (C1 or C2). Members of the immunoglobulin superfamily include ANTIGEN RECEPTORS; CYTOKINE RECEPTORS; and CELL ADHESION MOLECULES which possess immunoglobulin domains.
- Immunoglobulin Domains
- Domain, Immunoglobulin
- Domains, Immunoglobulin
- Ig Fold
- Fold, Ig
- Folds, Ig
- Ig Folds
- Ig Domain
- Immunoglobulin Domain
- Ig Domains
- Domain, Ig
- Domains, Ig
Immunoglobulin C1-set Domain
- Immunoglobulin C1-set Domain
- C1-set Domain, Immunoglobulin
- C1-set Domains, Immunoglobulin
- Domain, Immunoglobulin C1-set
- Domains, Immunoglobulin C1-set
- Immunoglobulin C1 set Domain
- Immunoglobulin C1-set Domains
Immunoglobulin C2-set Domain
- Immunoglobulin C2-set Domain
- C2-set Domain, Immunoglobulin
- C2-set Domains, Immunoglobulin
- Domain, Immunoglobulin C2-set
- Domains, Immunoglobulin C2-set
- Immunoglobulin C2 set Domain
- Immunoglobulin C2-set Domains
- Ig C2-set Domain
- C2-set Domain, Ig
- C2-set Domains, Ig
- Domain, Ig C2-set
- Domains, Ig C2-set
- Ig C2 set Domain
- Ig C2-set Domains
Immunoglobulin I-set Domain
- Immunoglobulin I-set Domain
- Domain, Immunoglobulin I-set
- Domains, Immunoglobulin I-set
- I-set Domain, Immunoglobulin
- I-set Domains, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin I set Domain
- Immunoglobulin I-set Domains
- Immunoglobulin-like Domain
- Domain, Immunoglobulin-like
- Domains, Immunoglobulin-like
- Immunoglobulin like Domain
- Immunoglobulin-like Domains
- Ig-like Domain
- Domain, Ig-like
- Domains, Ig-like
- Ig like Domain
- Ig-like Domains
Immunoglobulin V-set Domain
- Immunoglobulin V-set Domain
- Domain, Immunoglobulin V-set
- Domains, Immunoglobulin V-set
- Immunoglobulin V set Domain
- Immunoglobulin V-set Domains
- V-set Domain, Immunoglobulin
- V-set Domains, Immunoglobulin
- Ig V-set Domain
- Domain, Ig V-set
- Domains, Ig V-set
- Ig V set Domain
- Ig V-set Domains
- V-set Domain, Ig
- V-set Domains, Ig
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin Domains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin Domains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin Domains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin Domains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Immunoglobulin Domains" by people in Profiles.
Chu X, Sun Z, Baek DS, Li W, Mellors JW, Shapiro SD, Dimitrov DS. Human Antibody Domains and Fragments Targeting Neutrophil Elastase as Candidate Therapeutics for Cancer and Inflammation-Related Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Oct 15; 22(20).
Sun Y, Ding F, Ming D. Nonnative Energetic Frustrations in Protein Folding at Residual Level: A Simulation Study of Homologous Immunoglobulin-like ß-Sandwich Proteins. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 May 18; 19(5).