"Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Acute neurological dysfunction during severe SEPSIS in the absence of direct brain infection characterized by systemic inflammation and BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER perturbation.
- Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy
- Encephalopathies, Sepsis-Associated
- Encephalopathy, Sepsis-Associated
- Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathies
- Sepsis Associated Encephalopathy
- Associated Encephalopathies, Sepsis
- Associated Encephalopathy, Sepsis
- Encephalopathies, Sepsis Associated
- Encephalopathy, Sepsis Associated
- Sepsis Associated Encephalopathies
- Sepsis-Associated Delirium
- Delirium, Sepsis-Associated
- Deliriums, Sepsis-Associated
- Sepsis-Associated Deliriums
- Sepsis Associated Delirium
- Associated Delirium, Sepsis
- Associated Deliriums, Sepsis
- Delirium, Sepsis Associated
- Deliriums, Sepsis Associated
- Sepsis Associated Deliriums
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.