Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis
"Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A nonproliferative disorder of the PLASMA CELL characterized by excessive production and misfolding of IMMUNOGLOBULIN LIGHT CHAINS that form insoluble amyloid fibrils (see AMYLOID DEPOSITS) in various tissues. Clinical features include LIVER FAILURE; MULTIPLE MYELOMA; NEPHROTIC SYNDROME; RESTRICTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY, and neuropathies.
|Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis
- Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis
- Immunoglobulin Light chain Amyloidosis
- Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidoses
- Amyloidosis, Primary
- AL Amyloidosis
- AL Amyloidoses
- Primary Systemic Amyloidosis
- Amyloidoses, Primary Systemic
- Amyloidosis, Primary Systemic
- Primary Systemic Amyloidoses
- Systemic Amyloidoses, Primary
- Systemic Amyloidosis, Primary
- Amyloidosis, Immunoglobulin Light-chain
- Amyloidosis, Immunoglobulin Light chain
- Primary Amyloidosis
- Amyloidoses, Primary
- Primary Amyloidoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin Light-chain Amyloidosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.