"3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme of the shikimate pathway of AROMATIC AMINO ACID biosynthesis, it generates 5-enolpyruvylshikimate 3-phosphate and ORTHOPHOSPHATE from PHOSPHOENOLPYRUVATE and shikimate-3-phosphate. The shikimate pathway is present in BACTERIA and PLANTS but not in MAMMALS.
- 3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase
- 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase, 3-Phosphoshikimate
- 3 Phosphoshikimate 1 Carboxyvinyltransferase
- 3-Enolpyruvylshikimate 5-Phosphate Synthase
- 3 Enolpyruvylshikimate 5 Phosphate Synthase
- 5-Phosphate Synthase, 3-Enolpyruvylshikimate
- Synthase, 3-Enolpyruvylshikimate 5-Phosphate
- 5-Enol-Pyruvyl Shikimate-3-Phosphate Synthase
- 5 Enol Pyruvyl Shikimate 3 Phosphate Synthase
- Shikimate-3-Phosphate Synthase, 5-Enol-Pyruvyl
- Synthase, 5-Enol-Pyruvyl Shikimate-3-Phosphate
- 5-Enolpyruvyl Shikimic Acid 3-Phosphate Synthetase
- 5 Enolpyruvyl Shikimic Acid 3 Phosphate Synthetase
- 5-Enolpyruvylshikimic Acid-3-Phosphate Synthase
- 5 Enolpyruvylshikimic Acid 3 Phosphate Synthase
- Acid-3-Phosphate Synthase, 5-Enolpyruvylshikimic
- Synthase, 5-Enolpyruvylshikimic Acid-3-Phosphate
- aroA 3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase
- 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase, aroA 3-Phosphoshikimate
- 3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase, aroA
- aroA 3 Phosphoshikimate 1 Carboxyvinyltransferase
- EPSP Synthase
- Synthase, EPSP
- 3-Enol-Pyruvoylshikimate-5-Phosphate Synthase
- 3 Enol Pyruvoylshikimate 5 Phosphate Synthase
- Synthase, 3-Enol-Pyruvoylshikimate-5-Phosphate
- 5-Enolpyruvylshikimate-3-Phosphate Synthase
- 5 Enolpyruvylshikimate 3 Phosphate Synthase
- Synthase, 5-Enolpyruvylshikimate-3-Phosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Phosphoshikimate 1-Carboxyvinyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.