"Microscopy, Video" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Microscopy in which television cameras are used to brighten magnified images that are otherwise too dark to be seen with the naked eye. It is used frequently in TELEPATHOLOGY.
- Microscopy, Video
- Video Microscopy
- Microscopies, Video
- Video Microscopies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microscopy, Video".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Microscopy [E01.370.350.515]
- Microscopy, Video [E01.370.350.515.690]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Microscopy [E05.595]
- Microscopy, Video [E05.595.690]
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Technology, Industry, and Agriculture [J01]
- Technology [J01.897]
- Educational Technology [J01.897.280]
- Audiovisual Aids [J01.897.280.500]
- Television [J01.897.280.500.898]
- Microscopy, Video [J01.897.280.500.898.475]
- Information Science [L]
- Information Science [L01]
- Communications Media [L01.178]
- Teaching Materials [L01.178.820]
- Audiovisual Aids [L01.178.820.090]
- Television [L01.178.820.090.898]
- Microscopy, Video [L01.178.820.090.898.475]
- Telecommunications [L01.178.847]
- Television [L01.178.847.823]
- Microscopy, Video [L01.178.847.823.475]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microscopy, Video".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microscopy, Video" by people in this website by year, and whether "Microscopy, Video" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Microscopy, Video" by people in Profiles.
Early effects of high-fat diet on neurovascular function and focal ischemic brain injury. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2013 Jun 01; 304(11):R1001-8.
Intravital microscopy to study myocardial engraftment. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2012 Jul; 15(1):5-9.
Rab27b regulates exocytosis of secretory vesicles in acinar epithelial cells from the lacrimal gland. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2011 Aug; 301(2):C507-21.
A mouse model of yellow fluorescent protein (YFP) expression in hematopoietic cells to assess leukocyte-endothelial interactions in the microcirculation. Microvasc Res. 2009 Dec; 78(3):294-300.
Effects of a saturated fat and high cholesterol diet on memory and hippocampal morphology in the middle-aged rat. J Alzheimers Dis. 2008 Jun; 14(2):133-45.
Spatiotemporal expression and localization of matrix metalloproteinas-9 in a murine model of thoracic aortic aneurysm. J Vasc Surg. 2006 Dec; 44(6):1314-21.
Golgi and centrosome cycles in Toxoplasma gondii. Mol Biochem Parasitol. 2006 Jan; 145(1):125-7.
Recycling endosomes can serve as intermediates during transport from the Golgi to the plasma membrane of MDCK cells. J Cell Biol. 2004 Nov 08; 167(3):531-43.
Golgi duplication in Trypanosoma brucei. J Cell Biol. 2004 May 10; 165(3):313-21.
Neutrophil elastase (NE)-deficient mice demonstrate a nonredundant role for NE in neutrophil migration, generation of proinflammatory mediators, and phagocytosis in response to zymosan particles in vivo. J Immunol. 2004 Apr 01; 172(7):4493-502.