Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm
"Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dyssomnias associated with disruption of the normal 24 hour sleep wake cycle secondary to travel (e.g., JET LAG SYNDROME), shift work, or other causes.
|Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm
- Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm
- Disturbed Nyctohemeral Rhythm
- Disturbed Nyctohemeral Rhythms
- Nyctohemeral Rhythm, Disturbed
- Nyctohemeral Rhythms, Disturbed
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Schedule Disorders
- Sleep Wake Schedule Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Schedule Disorder
- Sleep-Wake Cycle Disorders
- Sleep Wake Cycle Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Cycle Disorder
Shift-Work Sleep Disorder
- Shift-Work Sleep Disorder
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Shift-Work Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders, Shift-Work
- Sleep Disorder, Shift-Work
- Sleep Disorder, Shift Work
Non-24 Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder
- Non-24 Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder
- Non 24 Hour Sleep Wake Disorder
- Sleep-Wake Disorder, Non-24 Hour
- Sleep Wake Disorder, Non 24 Hour
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sleep Disorders, Circadian Rhythm" by people in Profiles.
Balachandran JS, Thomson CC, Sumter DB, Shelgikar AV, Lachapelle P, Pamidi S, Fall M, Lal C, Baba RY, Shah N, Fields BG, Sarmiento K, Butler MP, Shea SA, Baptiste JV, Sharkey KM, Wang T. ATS Core Curriculum 2016: Part I. Adult Sleep Medicine. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2016 Apr; 13(4):549-61.
Wirth M, Burch J, Violanti J, Burchfiel C, Fekedulegn D, Andrew M, Zhang H, Miller DB, Youngstedt SD, Hébert JR, Vena JE. Association of the Period3 clock gene length polymorphism with salivary cortisol secretion among police officers. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2013; 34(1):27-37.
Wright KP, Bogan RK, Wyatt JK. Shift work and the assessment and management of shift work disorder (SWD). Sleep Med Rev. 2013 Feb; 17(1):41-54.
Black J, Duntley SP, Bogan RK, O'Malley MB. Recent advances in the treatment and management of excessive daytime sleepiness. CNS Spectr. 2007 Feb; 12(2 Suppl 2):1-14; quiz 15.