"Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A delta-selective opioid (ANALGESICS, OPIOID). It can cause transient depression of mean arterial blood pressure and heart rate.
- Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine
- Enkephalin, Leucine 2 Alanine
- Leucine-2-Alanine Enkephalin
- Leucine Enkephalin-2-Alanine
- Enkephalin-2-Alanine, Leucine
- Leucine Enkephalin 2 Alanine
- Leu Enkephalin 2 Ala
- 2-Alanyl-Leucine Enkephalin
- 2 Alanyl Leucine Enkephalin
- Enkephalin, 2-Alanyl-Leucine
- 5-Leucine-2-Alanine Enkephalin
- 5 Leucine 2 Alanine Enkephalin
- Enkephalin, 5-Leucine-2-Alanine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Enkephalin, Leucine-2-Alanine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.