"Fanconi Anemia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital disorder affecting all bone marrow elements, resulting in ANEMIA; LEUKOPENIA; and THROMBOPENIA, and associated with cardiac, renal, and limb malformations as well as dermal pigmentary changes. Spontaneous CHROMOSOME BREAKAGE is a feature of this disease along with predisposition to LEUKEMIA. There are at least 7 complementation groups in Fanconi anemia: FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD1, FANCD2, FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, and FANCL. (from Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=227650, August 20, 2004)
- Fanconi Anemia
- Anemias, Fanconi
- Fanconi Anemias
- Fanconi's Anemia
- Anemia, Fanconi's
- Fanconi Pancytopenia
- Fanconi Panmyelopathy
- Anemia, Fanconi
- Fanconi Hypoplastic Anemia
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fanconi Anemia".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.071.085]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.071.085.080]
- Fanconi Anemia [C15.378.071.085.080.280]
- Bone Marrow Diseases [C15.378.190]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.190.196]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.190.196.080]
- Fanconi Anemia [C15.378.190.196.080.280]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C16.320.077]
- Fanconi Anemia [C16.320.077.280]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders [C18.452.284]
- Fanconi Anemia [C18.452.284.280]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fanconi Anemia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fanconi Anemia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fanconi Anemia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fanconi Anemia" by people in Profiles.
Ablation of the Brca1-Palb2 Interaction Phenocopies Fanconi Anemia in Mice. Cancer Res. 2020 10 01; 80(19):4172-4184.
Outcome of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT) from HLA-matched related donor for Fanconi anemia (FA) in adolescents and adults: a retrospective study by Eastern Mediterranean Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group (EMBMT). Bone Marrow Transplant. 2020 07; 55(7):1485-1490.
Veliparib Alone or in Combination with Mitomycin C in Patients with Solid Tumors With Functional Deficiency in Homologous Recombination Repair. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2016 Jul; 108(7).
Vulvar cancer in a patient with Fanconi's anemia, treated with 3D conformal radiotherapy. Am J Hematol. 2004 Jun; 76(2):148-51.
Vulvar cancer with Fanconi's anemia and neutropenic fever: a case report. J Reprod Med. 2004 Mar; 49(3):218-21.
Epithelial cancer in Fanconi anemia complementation group D2 (Fancd2) knockout mice. Genes Dev. 2003 Aug 15; 17(16):2021-35.