"T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Subpopulation of CD4+ lymphocytes that cooperate with other lymphocytes (either T or B) to initiate a variety of immune functions. For example, helper-inducer T-cells cooperate with B-cells to produce antibodies to thymus-dependent antigens and with other subpopulations of T-cells to initiate a variety of cell-mediated immune functions.
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer
- T Lymphocytes, Helper Inducer
- T-Lymphocytes, Inducer
- Inducer T-Lymphocyte
- Inducer T-Lymphocytes
- T Lymphocytes, Inducer
- T-Lymphocyte, Inducer
- T-Cells, Helper-Inducer
- Helper-Inducer T-Cell
- Helper-Inducer T-Cells
- T Cells, Helper Inducer
- T-Cell, Helper-Inducer
- Helper T-Cells
- Helper T Cells
- Helper T-Cell
- T-Cell, Helper
- T-Cells, Helper
- Helper-Inducer T-Lymphocytes
- Helper Inducer T Lymphocytes
- Helper-Inducer T-Lymphocyte
- T-Lymphocyte, Helper-Inducer
- Inducer Cells
- Inducer Cell
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper
- Helper T-Lymphocyte
- Helper T-Lymphocytes
- T Lymphocytes, Helper
- T-Lymphocyte, Helper
- Helper Cells
- Helper Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer".
- Anatomy [A]
- Cells [A11]
- Blood Cells [A11.118]
- Leukocytes [A11.118.637]
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear [A11.118.637.555]
- Lymphocytes [A11.118.637.555.567]
- Lymphocyte Subsets [A11.118.637.555.567.550]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A11.118.637.555.567.550.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A11.118.637.555.567.550.500.400]
- T-Lymphocytes [A11.118.637.555.567.569]
- CD4-Positive T-Lymphocytes [A11.118.637.555.567.569.200]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A11.118.637.555.567.569.200.400]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A11.118.637.555.567.569.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A11.118.637.555.567.569.500.400]
- Hemic and Immune Systems [A15]
- Blood [A15.145]
- Blood Cells [A15.145.229]
- Leukocytes [A126.96.36.1997]
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear [A188.8.131.527.555]
- Lymphocytes [A184.108.40.2067.555.567]
- Lymphocyte Subsets [A220.127.116.117.555.567.550]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A18.104.22.1687.555.567.550.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A22.214.171.1247.555.567.550.500.400]
- T-Lymphocytes [A126.96.36.1997.555.567.569]
- CD4-Positive T-Lymphocytes [A188.8.131.527.555.567.569.200]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A184.108.40.2067.555.567.569.200.400]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A220.127.116.117.555.567.569.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A18.104.22.1687.555.567.569.500.400]
- Immune System [A15.382]
- Leukocytes [A15.382.490]
- Leukocytes, Mononuclear [A15.382.490.555]
- Lymphocytes [A15.382.490.555.567]
- Lymphocyte Subsets [A15.382.490.555.567.550]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A15.382.490.555.567.550.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A15.382.490.555.567.550.500.400]
- T-Lymphocytes [A15.382.490.555.567.569]
- CD4-Positive T-Lymphocytes [A15.382.490.555.567.569.200]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A15.382.490.555.567.569.200.400]
- T-Lymphocyte Subsets [A15.382.490.555.567.569.500]
- T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer [A15.382.490.555.567.569.500.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer" by people in this website by year, and whether "T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "T-Lymphocytes, Helper-Inducer" by people in Profiles.
GPR65, a novel regulator of helper T-cell polarization in inflammatory bowel disease. Clin Transl Med. 2022 06; 12(6):e857.
CD4 Inhibits Helper T Cell Activation at Lower Affinity Threshold for Full-Length T Cell Receptors Than Single Chain Signaling Constructs. Front Immunol. 2020; 11:561889.
Sectm1a Facilitates Protection against Inflammation-Induced Organ Damage through Promoting TRM Self-Renewal. Mol Ther. 2021 03 03; 29(3):1294-1311.
GM-CSF and CXCR4 define a T helper cell signature in multiple sclerosis. Nat Med. 2019 08; 25(8):1290-1300.
The IL-12 Cytokine and Receptor Family in Graft-vs.-Host Disease. Front Immunol. 2019; 10:988.
Runx-dependent and silencer-independent repression of a maturation enhancer in the Cd4 gene. Nat Commun. 2018 09 05; 9(1):3593.
The Proton-activated Receptor GPR4 Modulates Intestinal Inflammation. J Crohns Colitis. 2018 Feb 28; 12(3):355-368.
Unfolding Role of a Danger Molecule Adenosine Signaling in Modulation of Microbial Infection and Host Cell Response. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Jan 09; 19(1).
Human CD26high T cells elicit tumor immunity against multiple malignancies via enhanced migration and persistence. Nat Commun. 2017 12 06; 8(1):1961.
High-dimensional single-cell analysis reveals the immune signature of narcolepsy. J Exp Med. 2016 11 14; 213(12):2621-2633.