DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders
"DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders resulting from defective DNA REPAIR processes or the associated cellular responses to DNA DAMAGE.
|DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders
- DNA Repair Deficiency Disorders
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorder
- Disorder, DNA Repair-Deficiency
- Disorders, DNA Repair-Deficiency
- DNA Repair-Deficiency
- DNA Repair Deficiency
- DNA Repair-Deficiencies
- Deficient DNA Repair
- DNA Repair, Deficient
- DNA Repairs, Deficient
- Deficient DNA Repairs
- Repair, Deficient DNA
- Repairs, Deficient DNA
Chromosome Instability Syndromes
- Chromosome Instability Syndromes
- Chromosome Instability Syndrome
- Syndrome, Chromosome Instability
- Syndromes, Chromosome Instability
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.