"Antigens, CD7" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Differentiation antigens expressed on pluripotential hematopoietic cells, most human thymocytes, and a major subset of peripheral blood T-lymphocytes. They have been implicated in integrin-mediated cellular adhesion and as signalling receptors on T-cells.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD7".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD7 [D23.050.301.264.035.107]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD7 [D23.050.301.264.894.107]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D184.108.40.2064]
- Antigens, CD7 [D220.127.116.114.107]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD7".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD7" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD7" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antigens, CD7" by people in Profiles.
Sakai I, Kraft AS. The kinase domain of Jak2 mediates induction of bcl-2 and delays cell death in hematopoietic cells. J Biol Chem. 1997 May 09; 272(19):12350-8.