"Allied Health Personnel" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Health care workers specially trained and licensed to assist and support the work of health professionals. Often used synonymously with paramedical personnel, the term generally refers to all health care workers who perform tasks which must otherwise be performed by a physician or other health professional.
|Allied Health Personnel
- Allied Health Personnel
- Health Personnel, Allied
- Personnel, Allied Health
- Allied Health Professional
- Allied Health Professionals
- Health Professional, Allied
- Health Professionals, Allied
- Professional, Allied Health
- Professionals, Allied Health
Population Program Specialists
- Population Program Specialists
- Population Program Specialist
- Program Specialist, Population
- Program Specialists, Population
- Specialist, Population Program
- Specialists, Population Program
- Healthcare Assistants
- Assistant, Healthcare
- Assistants, Healthcare
- Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Support Workers
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Support Worker, Healthcare
- Support Workers, Healthcare
- Worker, Healthcare Support
- Workers, Healthcare Support
- Paramedical Personnel
- Personnel, Paramedical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Allied Health Personnel".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Allied Health Personnel".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Allied Health Personnel" by people in this website by year, and whether "Allied Health Personnel" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.