"Lewis X Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A trisaccharide antigen expressed on glycolipids and many cell-surface glycoproteins. In the blood the antigen is found on the surface of NEUTROPHILS; EOSINOPHILS; and MONOCYTES. In addition, Lewis X antigen is a stage-specific embryonic antigen.
|Lewis X Antigen
- Lewis X Antigen
- Antigen, Lewis X
- X Antigen, Lewis
- CD15 Antigen
- CD15 Antigens
- Antigens, CD15
- Lewis X Hapten
- X Hapten, Lewis
- Hapten X
- 3 alpha-Fucosyl-N-Acetyl Lactosamine
- 3 alpha Fucosyl N Acetyl Lactosamine
- Leu-M1 Antigens
- Leu M1 Antigens
- SSEA-1 Determinant
- SSEA 1 Determinant
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- Embryonic Antigen-1, Stage-Specific
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigen 1
- Le(X) Antigen
- SSEA 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lewis X Antigen".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.285.050]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.285.050.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D23.050.301.264.900]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.301.264.900.050]
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens [D23.050.301.264.965]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.301.264.965.500]
- Blood Group Antigens [D23.050.301.290]
- Lewis Blood-Group System [D23.050.301.290.544]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.301.290.544.059]
- Epitopes [D23.050.550]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.550.325]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.550.325.050]
- Isoantigens [D23.050.705]
- Blood Group Antigens [D23.050.705.230]
- Lewis Blood-Group System [D23.050.705.230.544]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.050.705.230.544.059]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D188.8.131.520]
- Lewis X Antigen [D184.108.40.2060.050]
- Biomarkers, Tumor [D23.101.140]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.101.140.075]
- Lewis X Antigen [D23.101.140.075.050]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lewis X Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lewis X Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lewis X Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lewis X Antigen" by people in Profiles.
Dai C, Cazares LH, Wang L, Chu Y, Wang SL, Troyer DA, Semmes OJ, Drake RR, Wang B. Using boronolectin in MALDI-MS imaging for the histological analysis of cancer tissue expressing the sialyl Lewis X antigen. Chem Commun (Camb). 2011 Oct 07; 47(37):10338-40.
Dasgupta S, Hogan EL, Spicer SS. Stage-specific expression of fuco-neolacto- (Lewis X) and ganglio-series neutral glycosphingolipids during brain development: characterization of Lewis X and related glycosphingolipids in bovine, human and rat brain. Glycoconj J. 1996 Jun; 13(3):367-75.