"4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that converts brain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) into succinate semialdehyde, which can be converted to succinic acid and enter the citric acid cycle. It also acts on beta-alanine. EC 184.108.40.206.
- 4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase
- 4 Aminobutyrate Transaminase
- Transaminase, 4-Aminobutyrate
- beta-Alanine Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, beta-Alanine Ketoglutarate
- Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase, beta-Alanine
- beta Alanine Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- GABA Transaminase
- Transaminase, GABA
- GABA-alpha-Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, GABA-alpha-Ketoglutarate
- GABA alpha Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminobutyrate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Aminobutyrate
- GABA Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, GABA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "4-Aminobutyrate Transaminase" by people in Profiles.
Prescot AP, Prisciandaro JJ, Miller SR, Ingenito G, Kondo DG, Renshaw PF. Two-Dimensional Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy versus J-Editing for GABA Quantification in Human Brain: Insights from a GABA-Aminotransferase Inhibitor Study. Sci Rep. 2018 09 04; 8(1):13200.