Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
"Carbon Monoxide Poisoning" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Toxic asphyxiation due to the displacement of oxygen from oxyhemoglobin by carbon monoxide.
|Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Poisoning, Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Monoxide Poisonings
- Monoxide Poisoning, Carbon
- Monoxide Poisonings, Carbon
- Poisonings, Carbon Monoxide
Poisoning, Illuminating Gas
- Poisoning, Illuminating Gas
- Gas Poisoning, Illuminating
- Gas Poisonings, Illuminating
- Illuminating Gas Poisonings
- Poisonings, Illuminating Gas
- Illuminating Gas Poisoning
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning" by people in Profiles.
Mack E. Focus on diagnosis: co-oximetry. Pediatr Rev. 2007 Feb; 28(2):73-4.