"Atherectomy, Coronary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Percutaneous transluminal procedure for removing atheromatous plaque from the coronary arteries. Both directional (for removing focal atheromas) and rotational (for removing concentric atheromatous plaque) atherectomy devices have been used.
- Atherectomy, Coronary
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Atherectomies, Coronary
- Coronary Atherectomies
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Atherectomies, Rotational
- Atherectomy, Rotational
- Rotational Atherectomies
Directional Coronary Atherectomy
- Directional Coronary Atherectomy
- Atherectomies, Directional Coronary
- Atherectomy, Directional Coronary
- Coronary Atherectomies, Directional
- Coronary Atherectomy, Directional
- Directional Coronary Atherectomies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Atherectomy, Coronary".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Catheterization [E02.148]
- Angioplasty [E02.148.050]
- Atherectomy [E02.148.050.120]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E02.148.050.120.125]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures [E04.100]
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures [E04.100.376]
- Myocardial Revascularization [E04.100.376.719]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.100.376.719.125]
- Vascular Surgical Procedures [E04.100.814]
- Endovascular Procedures [E04.100.814.529]
- Angioplasty [E04.100.814.529.124]
- Atherectomy [E04.100.814.529.124.120]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.100.814.522.214.171.124]
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [E04.100.814.529.968]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.100.814.529.968.060]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endovascular Procedures [E04.502.382]
- Angioplasty [E04.502.382.124]
- Atherectomy [E04.502.382.124.120]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.502.3126.96.36.199]
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [E04.502.382.968]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.502.382.968.060]
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures [E04.928]
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures [E04.928.220]
- Myocardial Revascularization [E04.928.220.520]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E04.928.220.520.110]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Catheterization [E05.157]
- Angioplasty [E05.157.016]
- Atherectomy [E05.157.016.120]
- Atherectomy, Coronary [E05.157.016.120.125]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Atherectomy, Coronary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Atherectomy, Coronary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Atherectomy, Coronary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Atherectomy, Coronary" by people in Profiles.
Karrowni W, Zaeiter H, Mansour S, Nassar P. Tip fracture of the crown of orbital atherectomy device in angulated left circumflex lesion. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021 06 01; 97(7):1399-1401.
Clavijo LC, Steinberg DH, Torguson R, Kuchulakanti PK, Chu WW, Fournadjiev J, Satler LF, Kent KM, Suddath WO, Waksman R, Pichard AD. Sirolimus-eluting stents and calcified coronary lesions: clinical outcomes of patients treated with and without rotational atherectomy. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2006 Dec; 68(6):873-8.
Ragosta M, Samady H, Gimple LW, Sarembock IJ, Fenster M, Powers ER. Percutaneous treatment of focal vs. diffuse in-stent restenosis: a prospective randomized comparison of conventional therapies. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2004 Mar; 61(3):344-9.
Ragosta M, Karve M, Brezynski D, Humphries J, Sanders JM, Sarembock IJ, Gimple LW, Powers ER. Effectiveness of heparin in preventing thrombin generation and thrombin activity in patients undergoing coronary intervention. Am Heart J. 1999 Feb; 137(2):250-7.
Talley JD, Mauldin PD. Publications concerning costs of various cardiovascular procedures and drugs. Am J Cardiol. 1997 Jan 01; 79(1):70-2.