Duane Retraction Syndrome
"Duane Retraction Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by marked limitation of abduction of the eye, variable limitation of adduction and retraction of the globe, and narrowing of the palpebral fissure on attempted adduction. The condition is caused by aberrant innervation of the lateral rectus by fibers of the OCULOMOTOR NERVE.
|Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Retraction Syndrome, Duane
- Syndrome, Duane Retraction
- Duane Anomaly
- Anomaly, Duane
- Duane Anomaly, Isolated
- Anomalies, Isolated Duane
- Anomaly, Isolated Duane
- Duane Anomalies, Isolated
- Isolated Duane Anomalies
- Isolated Duane Anomaly
- Stilling-Turk-Duane Syndrome
- Stilling Turk Duane Syndrome
- Stilling-Turk-Duane Syndromes
- Syndrome, Stilling-Turk-Duane
- Syndromes, Stilling-Turk-Duane
- Duane's Syndrome
- Duanes Syndrome
- Syndrome, Duane's
- Isolated Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Ocular Retraction Syndrome
- Ocular Retraction Syndromes
- Retraction Syndrome, Ocular
- Retraction Syndromes, Ocular
- Syndrome, Ocular Retraction
- Syndromes, Ocular Retraction
- Retraction Syndrome
- Retraction Syndromes
- Syndrome, Retraction
- Syndromes, Retraction
- Co-Contractive Retraction Syndrome
- Co Contractive Retraction Syndrome
- Co-Contractive Retraction Syndromes
- Retraction Syndrome, Co-Contractive
- Retraction Syndromes, Co-Contractive
- Syndrome, Co-Contractive Retraction
- Syndromes, Co-Contractive Retraction
- Duane Syndrome
- Syndrome, Duane
- Okihiro Syndrome
- Syndrome, Okihiro
- Duane Anomaly with Radial Abnormalities and Deafness
- Duane-Radial Ray Syndrome
- Duane Radial Ray Syndrome
- Syndrome, Duane-Radial Ray
- Acrorenoocular Syndrome
- Acrorenoocular Syndromes
- Syndrome, Acrorenoocular
- Syndromes, Acrorenoocular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Duane Retraction Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Duane Retraction Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Duane Retraction Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Duane Retraction Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Duane Retraction Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Weir FW, Kreicher KL, Hatch JL, Nguyen SA, Meyer TA. Audiologic and otologic phenotype in children with Duane's Retraction Syndrome: A rare ophthalmologic disorder. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2016 Oct; 89:154-8.
Shrestha GS, Sharma AK. Duane's retraction syndrome: a retrospective review from Kathmandu, Nepal. Clin Exp Optom. 2012 Jan; 95(1):19-27.
Alexandrakis G, Saunders RA. Duane retraction syndrome. Ophthalmol Clin North Am. 2001 Sep; 14(3):407-17.
Saunders RA, Wilson ME, Bluestein EC, Sinatra RB. Surgery on the normal eye in Duane retraction syndrome. J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 1994 May-Jun; 31(3):162-9; discussion 170-1.