Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte
"Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ordered rearrangement of T-cell variable gene regions coding for the antigen receptors.
|Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte
- Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte
- Gene Rearrangement, T Lymphocyte
- T-Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangement
- Gene Rearrangements, T-Lymphocyte
- Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte Gene
- Rearrangements, T-Lymphocyte Gene
- T Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangement
- T-Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangements
- T-Cell Gene Rearrangement
- T Cell Gene Rearrangement
- Gene Rearrangement, T-Cell
- Gene Rearrangement, T Cell
- Gene Rearrangements, T-Cell
- Rearrangement, T-Cell Gene
- Rearrangements, T-Cell Gene
- T-Cell Gene Rearrangements
- Gene Rearrangement, T-Cell Antigen Receptor
- Gene Rearrangement, T Cell Antigen Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gene Rearrangement, T-Lymphocyte" by people in Profiles.
Symes E, Dominiak N. Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma Complicated by Clonal T-Cell Populations: A Diagnostic Dilemma. Am J Dermatopathol. 2021 Jun 01; 43(6):454-458.
Deriano L, Chaumeil J, Coussens M, Multani A, Chou Y, Alekseyenko AV, Chang S, Skok JA, Roth DB. The RAG2 C terminus suppresses genomic instability and lymphomagenesis. Nature. 2011 Mar 03; 471(7336):119-23.
Liu D, Schelper RL, Carter DA, Poiesz BJ, Shrimpton AE, Frankel BM, Hutchison RE. Primary central nervous system cytotoxic/suppressor T-cell lymphoma: report of a unique case and review of the literature. Am J Surg Pathol. 2003 May; 27(5):682-8.