Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
"Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A leukemia/lymphoma found predominately in children and young adults and characterized LYMPHADENOPATHY and THYMUS GLAND involvement. It most frequently presents as a lymphoma, but a leukemic progression in the bone marrow is common.
|Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Precursor T Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia Lymphoma
- Leukemia, Lymphoblastic, Acute, T Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphoblastic, Acute, T-Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute T Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, T-Cell
- Leukemia, T-Cell, Acute
- T-Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute T-Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Acute T-Lymphocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute T-Lymphocytic
- Leukemias, Acute T-Lymphocytic
- T Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute
- T-Lymphocytic Leukemias, Acute
- Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute, T-Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, T Cell, Acute
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, T-Cell, Acute
- Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Precursor T Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Precursor T Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- T-Cell Leukemia, Acute
- Acute T-Cell Leukemia
- Acute T-Cell Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute T-Cell
- Leukemias, Acute T-Cell
- T Cell Leukemia, Acute
- T-Cell Leukemias, Acute
- T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute, T Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Precursor T-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma" by people in Profiles.
Nuclear PFKP promotes CXCR4-dependent infiltration by T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Clin Invest. 2021 08 16; 131(16).
"Root"ing for successful T-ALL treatment. Blood. 2021 05 06; 137(18):2422-2423.
Combinatorial ETS1-dependent control of oncogenic NOTCH1 enhancers in T-cell leukemia. Blood Cancer Discov. 2020 09; 1(2):178-197.
PIM Kinase Inhibitors Block the Growth of Primary T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Resistance Pathways Identified by Network Modeling Analysis. Mol Cancer Ther. 2020 09; 19(9):1809-1821.
PIM protein kinases regulate the level of the long noncoding RNA H19 to control stem cell gene transcription and modulate tumor growth. Mol Oncol. 2020 05; 14(5):974-990.
The metabolic function of cyclin D3-CDK6 kinase in cancer cell survival. Nature. 2017 06 15; 546(7658):426-430.
Targeting the PIM protein kinases for the treatment of a T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia subset. Oncotarget. 2017 May 02; 8(18):30199-30216.
Senescent stromal cell-induced divergence and therapeutic resistance in T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma. Oncotarget. 2016 Dec 13; 7(50):83514-83529.
Gene therapy for Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome--long-term efficacy and genotoxicity. Sci Transl Med. 2014 Mar 12; 6(227):227ra33.
Epidural hematoma in a patient on pegylated-L-asparginase therapy. J Child Neurol. 2015 Apr; 30(5):636.