Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
"Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The largest of the medial nuclei of the thalamus. It makes extensive connections with most of the other thalamic nuclei.
|Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Mediodorsal Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Mediodorsal
- Dorsomedial Nucleus
- Nucleus, Dorsomedial
- Dorsomedial Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Dorsomedial Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Dorsomedial
- Medial Dorsal Nucleus
- Nucleus, Medial Dorsal
- Nucleus Medialis Dorsalis
- Dorsali, Nucleus Medialis
- Dorsalis, Nucleus Medialis
- Medialis Dorsali, Nucleus
- Medialis Dorsalis, Nucleus
- Nucleus Medialis Dorsali
- Medial Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Medial Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Medial
- Medial Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Medial Thalamic
- Thalamic Nuclei, Medial
- Medial Dorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus Dorsomedialis Thalami
- Dorsomedialis Thalami, Nucleus
- Dorsomedialis Thalamus, Nucleus
- Nucleus Dorsomedialis Thalamus
- Thalami, Nucleus Dorsomedialis
- Thalamus, Nucleus Dorsomedialis
- Dorsal Medial Nucleus
- Nucleus, Dorsal Medial
- Mediodorsal Nucleus
- Nucleus, Mediodorsal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mediodorsal Thalamic Nucleus" by people in Profiles.
Nicotinic antagonist effects in the mediodorsal thalamic nucleus: regional heterogeneity of nicotinic receptor involvement in cognitive function. Biochem Pharmacol. 2009 Oct 01; 78(7):788-94.
Involvement of pallidothalamic circuitry in working memory. Neuroscience. 2001; 104(1):129-36.
The involvement of the mediodorsal nucleus of the thalamus and the midbrain extrapyramidal area in locomotion elicited from the ventral pallidum. Behav Brain Res. 1999 Oct; 104(1-2):63-71.