"Glucuronosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of enzymes accepting a wide range of substrates, including phenols, alcohols, amines, and fatty acids. They function as drug-metabolizing enzymes that catalyze the conjugation of UDPglucuronic acid to a variety of endogenous and exogenous compounds. EC 126.96.36.199.
- UDP Glucuronyl Transferase
- Glucuronyl Transferase, UDP
- Transferase, UDP Glucuronyl
- Glucuronic Transferase
- Transferase, Glucuronic
- UDP Glucuronosyltransferase
- Glucuronosyltransferase, UDP
7-Hydroxycoumarin UDP Glucuronyltransferase
- 7-Hydroxycoumarin UDP Glucuronyltransferase
- 7 Hydroxycoumarin UDP Glucuronyltransferase
- Glucuronyltransferase, 7-Hydroxycoumarin UDP
- UDP Glucuronyltransferase, 7-Hydroxycoumarin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glucuronosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glucuronosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glucuronosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glucuronosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.