"Electrophoresis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An electrochemical process in which macromolecules or colloidal particles with a net electric charge migrate in a solution under the influence of an electric current.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrophoresis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrophoresis".
- Blood Protein Electrophoresis
- Blotting, Northern
- Blotting, Southern
- Blotting, Southwestern
- Blotting, Western
- Electrophoresis, Agar Gel
- Electrophoresis, Capillary
- Electrophoresis, Cellulose Acetate
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Pulsed-Field
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Two-Dimensional
- Electrophoresis, Paper
- Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
- Electrophoresis, Starch Gel
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- Isoelectric Focusing
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrophoresis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrophoresis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.