"Vipoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor that secretes VASOACTIVE INTESTINAL PEPTIDE, a neuropeptide that causes VASODILATION; relaxation of smooth muscles; watery DIARRHEA; HYPOKALEMIA; and HYPOCHLORHYDRIA. Vipomas, derived from the pancreatic ISLET CELLS, generally are malignant and can secrete other hormones. In most cases, Vipomas are located in the PANCREAS but can be found in extrapancreatic sites.
- Diarrheogenic Tumor
- Diarrheogenic Tumors
- Tumor, Diarrheogenic
- Tumors, Diarrheogenic
- Pancreatic VIPoma
- Pancreatic VIPomas
- VIPoma, Pancreatic
- VIPomas, Pancreatic
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide-Producing Tumor
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Producing Tumor
- VIP-Secreting Tumor (VIPoma)
- Tumor, VIP-Secreting (VIPoma)
- Tumors, VIP-Secreting (VIPoma)
- VIP Secreting Tumor (VIPoma)
- VIP-Secreting Tumors (VIPoma)
- Diarrheogenic Islet Cell Tumor
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP) Tumor
- Pancreatic Cholera
- Cholera, Pancreatic
- Vipoma Syndrome
- Syndrome, Vipoma
- Watery Diarrhea Syndrome
- Watery Diarrhea, Hypokalemia, and Achlorhydria Syndrome
- WDHA Syndrome
- WDHA Syndromes
- Verner-Morrison Syndrome
- Syndrome, Verner-Morrison
- Verner Morrison Syndrome
- Watery Diarrhea with Hypokalemic Alkalosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vipoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vipoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vipoma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vipoma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.