"Graves Ophthalmopathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autoimmune disorder of the EYE, occurring in patients with Graves disease. Subtypes include congestive (inflammation of the orbital connective tissue), myopathic (swelling and dysfunction of the extraocular muscles), and mixed congestive-myopathic ophthalmopathy.
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Ophthalmopathy, Graves
- Ophthalmopathies, Thyroid-Associated
- Ophthalmopathies, Thyroid Associated
- Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathies
- Thyroid Associated Ophthalmopathies
- Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathy
- Thyroid Associated Ophthalmopathy
- Dysthyroid Ophthalmopathy
- Dysthyroid Ophthalmopathies
- Ophthalmopathies, Dysthyroid
- Ophthalmopathy, Dysthyroid
- Ophthalmopathy, Thyroid-Associated
- Ophthalmopathy, Thyroid Associated
- Myopathic Ophthalmopathy
- Myopathic Ophthalmopathies
- Ophthalmopathies, Myopathic
- Ophthalmopathy, Myopathic
- Congestive Ophthalmopathy
- Congestive Ophthalmopathies
- Ophthalmopathies, Congestive
- Ophthalmopathy, Congestive
- Ophthalmopathy, Infiltrative
- Infiltrative Ophthalmopathies
- Infiltrative Ophthalmopathy
- Ophthalmopathies, Infiltrative
- Edematous Ophthalmopathy
- Edematous Ophthalmopathies
- Ophthalmopathies, Edematous
- Ophthalmopathy, Edematous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Graves Ophthalmopathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Graves Ophthalmopathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Graves Ophthalmopathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Graves Ophthalmopathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Graves Ophthalmopathy" by people in Profiles.
Torsional diplopia after orbital decompression and strabismus surgery. Eur J Ophthalmol. 2010 Mar-Apr; 20(2):437-41.
Validation and test characteristics of a 10-item neuro-ophthalmic supplement to the NEI-VFQ-25. Am J Ophthalmol. 2006 Dec; 142(6):1026-35.
Occult thyroid eye disease in patients with unexplained ocular misalignment identified by standardized orbital echography. Am J Ophthalmol. 2006 Jul; 142(1):75-81.