Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
"Severe Combined Immunodeficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. It is inherited as an X-linked or autosomal recessive defect. Mutations occurring in many different genes cause human Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID).
|Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Combined Immunodeficiencies, Severe
- Combined Immunodeficiency, Severe
- Immunodeficiencies, Severe Combined
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiencies
- Immunodeficiency, Severe Combined
- Severe Combined Immune Deficiency
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Severe Combined Immunologic Deficiency
- Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Severe Combined
- Immunologic Deficiency, Severe Combined
Bare Lymphocyte Syndrome
- Bare Lymphocyte Syndrome
- Bare Lymphocyte Syndromes
- Lymphocyte Syndrome, Bare
- Lymphocyte Syndromes, Bare
- Syndrome, Bare Lymphocyte
- Syndromes, Bare Lymphocyte
- Omenn Syndrome
- Syndrome, Omenn
- Reticuloendotheliosis, Familial
- Familial Reticuloendothelioses
- Familial Reticuloendotheliosis
- Reticuloendothelioses, Familial
- Omenn's Syndrome
- Omenns Syndrome
- Syndrome, Omenn's
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Severe Combined Immunodeficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Severe Combined Immunodeficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Severe Combined Immunodeficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Severe Combined Immunodeficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.