Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F
"Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A trimeric peptide initiation factor complex that associates with the 5' MRNA cap structure of RNA (RNA CAPS) and plays an essential role in MRNA TRANSLATION. It is composed of EUKARYOTIC INITIATION FACTOR-4A; EUKARYOTIC INITIATION FACTOR-4E; and EUKARYOTIC INITIATION FACTOR-4G.
|Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4F
- Initiation Factor-4F, Eukaryotic
- Protein Initiation Factor EIF-4F
- Protein Initiation Factor EIF 4F
- EIF4F Translation Initiation Complex
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF-4F
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF 4F
- EIF 4F
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-(iso)4F
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F" by people in this website by year, and whether "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4F" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.