"Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hereditary disease caused by autosomal dominant mutations involving CHROMOSOME 19. It is characterized by the presence of INTESTINAL POLYPS, consistently in the JEJUNUM, and mucocutaneous pigmentation with MELANIN spots of the lips, buccal MUCOSA, and digits.
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Peutz Jeghers Syndrome
- Syndrome, Peutz-Jeghers
- Polyposis, Hamartomatous Intestinal
- Hamartomatous Intestinal Polyposes
- Hamartomatous Intestinal Polyposis
- Intestinal Polyposes, Hamartomatous
- Intestinal Polyposis, Hamartomatous
- Polyposes, Hamartomatous Intestinal
- Peutz-Jegher's Syndrome
- Peutz Jegher's Syndrome
- Peutz-Jegher Syndrome
- Syndrome, Peutz-Jegher's
- Peutz-Jeghers Polyposis
- Peutz Jeghers Polyposis
- Polyposis, Peutz-Jeghers
- Periorificial Lentiginosis Syndrome
- Periorificial Lentiginosis Syndromes
- Syndrome, Periorificial Lentiginosis
- Syndromes, Periorificial Lentiginosis
- Lentiginosis, Perioral
- Lentiginoses, Perioral
- Perioral Lentiginoses
- Perioral Lentiginosis
- Polyps-and-Spots Syndrome
- Polyps and Spots Syndrome
- Polyps-and-Spots Syndromes
- Syndrome, Polyps-and-Spots
- Syndromes, Polyps-and-Spots
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.