"Folate Receptor 1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of GPI-anchored folate receptors that is expressed in tissues of epithelial origin. This protein is also identified as an ovarian-tumor-specific antigen.
|Folate Receptor 1
- Folate Receptor 1
- Receptor 1, Folate
- Ovarian Tumor-Associated Antigen MOv18
- Ovarian Tumor Associated Antigen MOv18
- Folate Receptor alpha
- Receptor alpha, Folate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Folate Receptor 1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530]
- Ion Pumps [D12.776.157.530.450]
- Anion Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530.450.074]
- Organic Anion Transporters [D12.776.157.530.450.074.500]
- Folic Acid Transporters [D12.776.157.530.450.074.500.299]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.157.530.450.074.500.299.500]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.157.530.450.074.500.299.500.500]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.395.550.448.370]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.395.550.448.370.500]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.543.484.500.370]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.484.500.370.500]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.543.550.418.370]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.550.418.370.500]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585]
- Ion Pumps [D12.776.543.585.450]
- Anion Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585.450.074]
- Organic Anion Transporters [D12.776.543.585.450.074.500]
- Folic Acid Transporters [D12.776.543.585.450.074.500.224]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.543.585.450.074.500.224.500]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.585.450.074.500.224.500.500]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Folate Receptors, GPI-Anchored [D12.776.543.750.301]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.750.301.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Folate Receptor 1 [D23.050.285.384]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Folate Receptor 1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Folate Receptor 1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Folate Receptor 1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Folate Receptor 1" by people in Profiles.
Wen Y, Graybill WS, Previs RA, Hu W, Ivan C, Mangala LS, Zand B, Nick AM, Jennings NB, Dalton HJ, Sehgal V, Ram P, Lee JS, Vivas-Mejia PE, Coleman RL, Sood AK. Immunotherapy targeting folate receptor induces cell death associated with autophagy in ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2015 Jan 15; 21(2):448-59.
Figueiredo JC, Levine AJ, Lee WH, Conti DV, Poynter JN, Campbell PT, Duggan D, Lewinger JP, Martinez ME, Ulrich CM, Newcomb P, Potter J, Limburg PJ, Hopper J, Jenkins MA, Le Marchand L, Baron JA, Haile RW. Genes involved with folate uptake and distribution and their association with colorectal cancer risk. Cancer Causes Control. 2010 Apr; 21(4):597-608.