Antioxidant Response Elements
"Antioxidant Response Elements" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nucleotide sequences that are found in the PROMOTER REGIONS of the genes of stress-responsive and cytoprotective proteins, such as those encoding antioxidant and PHASE II DETOXIFICATION enzymes. NF-E2-RELATED FACTOR 2 containing transcription factors bind to these elements during induction of these genes.
|Antioxidant Response Elements
- Antioxidant Response Elements
- Antioxidant Response Element
- Element, Antioxidant Response
- Elements, Antioxidant Response
- Response Element, Antioxidant
- Response Elements, Antioxidant
- Anti-Oxidant Response Elements
- Anti Oxidant Response Elements
- Anti-Oxidant Response Element
- Element, Anti-Oxidant Response
- Elements, Anti-Oxidant Response
- Response Element, Anti-Oxidant
- Response Elements, Anti-Oxidant
Electrophile Response Elements
- Electrophile Response Elements
- Electrophile Response Element
- Element, Electrophile Response
- Elements, Electrophile Response
- Response Element, Electrophile
- Response Elements, Electrophile
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antioxidant Response Elements".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antioxidant Response Elements".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antioxidant Response Elements" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antioxidant Response Elements" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.