"Copper-transporting ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
P-type ATPases which transport copper ions across membranes in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. They possess a conserved CYSTEINE-HISTIDINE-SERINE (CPx) amino acid motif within their transmembrane helices that functions in cation translocation and catalytic activation, and an N-terminal copper-binding CxxC motif that regulates enzyme activity. They play essential roles in intracellular copper homeostasis through regulating the uptake, efflux and storage of copper ions, and in cuproprotein biosynthesis.
- Copper-transporting ATPases
- ATPases, Copper-transporting
- Copper transporting ATPases
- Cu(+)-transporting ATPases
- Copper-transporting Adenosine Triphosphatases
- Adenosine Triphosphatases, Copper-transporting
- Copper transporting Adenosine Triphosphatases
- Triphosphatases, Copper-transporting Adenosine
- Copper-transporting ATPase
- ATPase, Copper-transporting
- Copper transporting ATPase
- Cu-transporting ATPases
- ATPases, Cu-transporting
- Cu transporting ATPases
Wilson Disease Protein
- Wilson Disease Protein
- ATP7B Cu-binding P type ATPase
- ATP7B Cu binding P type ATPase
- Copper-transporting ATPase 2
- Copper transporting ATPase 2
- ATPase, Cu++ transporting, beta Polypeptide (Wilson Disease)
- Wilson Disease Cu-binding P Type ATPase
- Wilson Disease Cu binding P Type ATPase
Copper-transporting ATPase 1
- Copper-transporting ATPase 1
- ATPase 1, Copper-transporting
- Copper transporting ATPase 1
- Copper Pump 1
- Menkes Disease-associated Protein
- Menkes Disease associated Protein
- ATP7A Protein
- ATPase Copper Transporting alpha
Pineal Night-specific ATPase
- Pineal Night-specific ATPase
- ATPase, Pineal Night-specific
- Night-specific ATPase, Pineal
- Pineal Night specific ATPase
- PINA Enzyme
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Copper-transporting ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Copper-transporting ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Copper-transporting ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Copper-transporting ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Copper-transporting ATPases" by people in Profiles.
Computational Investigation of the pH Dependence of Stability of Melanosome Proteins: Implication for Melanosome formation and Disease. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jul 31; 22(15).
The P-type ATPase transporter ATP7A promotes angiogenesis by limiting autophagic degradation of VEGFR2. Nat Commun. 2021 05 25; 12(1):3091.
Caveolin-1 stabilizes ATP7A, a copper transporter for extracellular SOD, in vascular tissue to maintain endothelial function. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2020 11 01; 319(5):C933-C944.
Akt2 (Protein Kinase B Beta) Stabilizes ATP7A, a Copper Transporter for Extracellular Superoxide Dismutase, in Vascular Smooth Muscle: Novel Mechanism to Limit Endothelial Dysfunction in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2018 03; 38(3):529-541.
Early Application of Auxiliary Partial Orthotopic Liver Transplantation in Murine Model of Wilson Disease. Transplantation. 2015 Nov; 99(11):2317-24.
Trace elements in human physiology and pathology. Copper. Biomed Pharmacother. 2003 Nov; 57(9):386-98.