T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1
"T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An RNA-binding protein characterized by three RNA RECOGNITION MOTIFS. It binds to AU RICH ELEMENTS in the 3'-untranslated regions of mRNA and regulates alternative pre-RNA splicing and mRNA translation; it may also function in APOPTOSIS. Mutations in the TIA-1 gene are associated with WELANDER DISTAL MYOPATHY.
|T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1
- T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1
- Intracellular Antigen-1, T-Cell
- T Cell Intracellular Antigen 1
- T-Cell-Restricted Intracellular Antigen-1
- Intracellular Antigen-1, T-Cell-Restricted
- T Cell Restricted Intracellular Antigen 1
- RNA-Binding Protein TIA-1
- RNA Binding Protein TIA 1
- TIA-1, RNA-Binding Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "T-Cell Intracellular Antigen-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.