AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase
"AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A dioxygenase and alkylation repair homolog that catalyzes the methylation of 5-carboxymethyl URIDINE to 5-methylcarboxymethyl uridine at the wobble position of the ANTICODON loop in TRANSFER RNA (tRNA) via its methyltransferase domain. It has a preference for tRNA (ARGININE) and tRNA (GLUTAMATE), and does not bind tRNA (LYSINE).
|AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase
- AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase
- Probable Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase ABH8
- Probable Alpha Ketoglutarate Dependent Dioxygenase ABH8
- tRNA (Carboxymethyluridine(34)-5-O)-Methyltransferase ABH8
- Alkylated DNA Repair Protein Alkb Homolog 8
- S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-Dependent tRNA Methyltransferase ABH8
- S Adenosyl L Methionine Dependent tRNA Methyltransferase ABH8
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "AlkB Homolog 8, tRNA Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.