"Receptor, Bradykinin B1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of BRADYKININ RECEPTOR that is induced in response to INFLAMMATION. It may play a role in chronic inflammation and has a high specificity for KININS lacking the C-terminal ARGININE such as des-Arg(10)-kallidin and des-Arg(9)-bradykinin. The receptor is coupled to G-PROTEIN, GQ-G11 ALPHA FAMILY and G-PROTEIN, GI-GO ALPHA FAMILY signaling proteins.
|Receptor, Bradykinin B1
- Receptor, Bradykinin B1
- Bradykinin Type 1 Receptor
- Bradykinin B1 Receptor
- Bradykinin B1 Receptors
- Receptors, Bradykinin B1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Bradykinin B1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.695.080]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B1 [D12.776.543.750.695.080.249]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.220]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B1 [D12.776.543.750.720.600.220.249]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.220]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B1 [D12.776.543.750.750.555.220.249]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Bradykinin B1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Bradykinin B1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Bradykinin B1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.