"Intracranial Hypertension" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Increased pressure within the cranial vault. This may result from several conditions, including HYDROCEPHALUS; BRAIN EDEMA; intracranial masses; severe systemic HYPERTENSION; PSEUDOTUMOR CEREBRI; and other disorders.
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Hypertension, Intracranial
- Intracranial Pressure Increase
- Pressure Increase, Intracranial
- ICP (Intracranial Pressure) Elevation
- ICP (Intracranial Pressure) Increase
- Elevated ICP (Intracranial Pressure)
- ICP, Elevated (Intracranial Pressure)
- Elevated Intracranial Pressure
- Intracranial Pressure, Elevated
- Pressure, Elevated Intracranial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intracranial Hypertension".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intracranial Hypertension".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intracranial Hypertension" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intracranial Hypertension" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.